Did you know that Fahrenheit 250 was built using pieces of history? From local Gold Rush era wood to an early 20th century windmill, historical artifacts adorn the restaurant’s walls and pay homage to our rich heritage.
Now, we’re looking to add another piece of history–from you.
Bring in your vintage photographs of Sacramento for a chance to win a dinner for four. We’re looking for photos taken before 1940 and that reflect the city’s pioneering and agricultural roots. Selected submissions will be featured on the back wall of our bar and the owners of these featured photos will be entered to win a dinner for four consisting of four entrees, one appetizer and one dessert!
Contest Rules & Details:
- Photo must be brought into the restaurant by 11/30/14 to be eligible for the contest.
- More than one photo may be submitted. Only photographs selected for the back wall of the bar will be entered to win the grand prize. Non-selected photos will be returned to the owner.
- If your photo is selected for the back wall, it will be kept by the restaurant as permanent fixture. You may submit a copy of your photograph if you would like to keep the original.
- Photo(s) must have been taken before 1940.
- Each photo must include contact information (name, email and phone number) and a brief description of the photograph.